Sorachi Ace Hop Pellets
Japanese developed Sorachi Ace hops are best known for the unique lemon, citrus, dill and cilantro notes they add to the famous Sapporo Lager. Though primarily used as a bittering agent, Sorachi Ace is essentially dual purpose, and works well alongside Citra and Simcoe hops. A great choice for IPAs and Pales as well as Lagers.
Lager, Pilsner, Saison, IPAs, Pale Ale.
- Alpha Acids: 10.0 – 16.0%
- Beta Acids: 6.0 – 7.0%
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 1.43 – 2.67
- Cohumulone: (% of alpha acids): 23 – 28%
- Total Oils in mls per 100 grams dried: 2.0 – 2.8
- Storage(% alpha acids remaining after 6 months storage at 20° C): NA
Similar Hop Varieties: