LalBrew Belle Saison™ – Belgian Saison-Style Ale Yeast (11g)
LalBrew Belle Saison™ is a Belgian-style ale yeast selected specifically for its ability to create Saison-style beers. Belle Saison is a diastaticus strain that allows the brewers to achieve the high attenuation characteristic of this classic style. Designed for warm-temperature fermentation true to traditional “Farmhouse” production methods, beers brewed with LalBrew Belle Saison™ are fruity, spicy and refreshing.
Classified as a Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a top fermenting yeast.
Typical Analysis of LalBrew Belle Saison™ Yeast:
- Percent solids 93% – 97%
- Living Yeast Cells ≥ 5 x 10^9 per gram of dry yeast
- Wild Yeast < 1 per 10^6 yeast cells
- Bacteria < 1 per 10^6 yeast cells
Finished product is released to the market only after passing a rigorous series of tests
*According to the ASBC and EBC methods of analysis
In Lallemand’s Standard Conditions Wort at 20°C (68°F) LalBrew Belle Saison™ yeast exhibits:
- Vigorous fermentation that can be completed in 4 days
- Very High Attenuation and Low Flocculation
- Aroma and flavor is traditional of Saisons with citrus and pepper notes.
- The optimal temperature range for LalBrew Belle Saison™ yeast when producing traditional styles is 15°C(59°F) to 35°C(95°F)
Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of the wort.