FermZilla - All-Rounder Fermenter
The FermZilla All Rounder is the most affordable pressurisable fermenter on the market. Although it doesn't feature a dump valve like the FermZilla Conical, the All Rounder carries the same pressure rating, making it an absolute steal if you're looking to ferment under pressure, perform pressure transfers, or want to carbonate and serve directly from the fermenter.
The All Rounder is made from super smooth PET that's easy to clean, and the simple design means no nooks or crannies for microbes to hide. With a 120 mm lid opening, you'll have no trouble getting your arm inside to scrub away stubborn krausen rings. As with all FermZilla fermenters, the lid features molded drill locations that make installing accessories like a thermowell or Temp Twister Cooling Coil a breeze.
In order to unlock the full potential of the All Rounder, you'll want to purchase the FermZilla Pressure Kit. The silicone dip tube will be a little long, but you can cut it shorter to the appropriate length. The pressure kit is available with either stainless or plastic ball lock caps.
- Super smooth PET makes cleaning very easy.
- Pressure rated lid and PET material make for a better oxygen barrier than fermenters made of HDPE.
- Lightweight and easy to move around, yet strong enough to be considered shatterproof.
- The 120 mm lid opening makes it easy to get your arm inside and clean after use.
- The lid is designed for the easy installation of accessories such as a thermowell or cooling coil.
- Price! A pressurisable fermenter in this price range is an incredible value, and it opens the door for many cold-side processes that can't be done in a normal carboy or plastic fermenter.
- FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter
- Stainless Steel Stand
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Adhesive Thermometer
This tank should not be used for hot liquid. Do not put liquids inside this tank over 50C. It will melt the tank. Also this tank comes pressure tested however we recommend that every 2 years you re-hydro test this tank.