Dispensing Tap - NukaTap
The Nukatap Stainless Steel Beer Tap has integrated all the revolutionary features of the now deleted Intertap series and has been improved to provide an even better more robust beer tap. It is made with 304 Stainless Steel and sports a wide range of revolutionary features. Traditionally beer taps use a rear sealing design, causing the beer in the tap to drain from the body of the tap due to a vent hole drilled directly into the front of the tap; causing a buildup of bacteria and wild yeast resulting in the quality of your beer to suffer. With the revolutionary new Nukatap design, worry no longer. The forward sealing design works to shut off the flow directly at the front of the tap, keeping your beer safe from harmful bacteria and wild yeast.
Nukatap uses a brand new TPV rubber matrix ( Thermoplastic rubber vulcanisate ) shuttle that has been redesigned and refined over countless hours of testing to find a shape that provides superior laminar flow. This means that there is very little resistance when liquid passes through the shuttle, allowing for highly carbonated beverages to pour far smoother. In addition they have a significant thermal mass reduction compared to standard taps. The TPV rubber matrix inside is far more resilient to highly acidic beverages such as sours and kombucha, further increasing the lifespan of your faucet and its components.
Nukataps use an easily removable threaded spout allowing versatility when replacing the spout whether they be a stout spout, an English sparkler spout, a growler filler, or even a ball lock post spout. This eliminates the need to replace your beer taps, instead simply purchase the spouts that you need.
- Made out of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Can be used with both beer and wine.
- Reduced first pour foam thanks to the significant thermal mass reduction of the NukaTap series taps.
- New shape allows for seamless shutting, and is designed as a forward sealing tap.
- Thanks to the innovations to the laminar flow it is perfect for all types of beer even highly carbonated beers.
- Guaranteeing a perfect smooth pour every time.
- The seamless single-piece design coupled with the TPV rubber matrix shuttle makes for a smooth and incredibly sanitary dispensing method.
- Designed to be able to endure highly acidic beverages such as sour beers and kombucha. This is achieved thanks to the TPV rubber matrix shuttle inside of the tap.
- Allows for the use of a wider range of tap handles due to the 2.5° reverse angle. Useful when trying to use heavier or longer tap handles that would usually cause issues with standard beer taps.
- Nukatap™ uses a threaded spout that can easily be removed and replaced with a range of other spouts.
Easily replace the spout with any of your favourites
- Stout Spout
- Growler Filler Spout
- Ball Lock Post Spout