CO2 Gas Bottle - 6kg (New)
PLEASE NOTE: GAS BOTTLES CANNOT BE SHIPPED AND MUST BE COLLECTED IN STORE
6kg gas bottles that come full of CO2. With a cylinder shut off valve this gas bottle can dispense up to 1000L and carbonate and dispense up to 500L of beer when used for homebrewing purposes.
- Australian Standard Approved
- Comes with 6.0kg of CO2
- Dimensions 76cm high x 16cm diameter
- Black carry handle grip for easy of transport and protection of valve
PRIOR TO USE
We strongly suggest testing your connections prior to leaving the cylinder on.
- Disconnect the gas side of your set up from your kegs.
- Turn on the gas at the black valve
- Turn the grey regulator clockwise until the low pressure side reaches 40psi
- Turn off the black valve at the top of the bottle.
- Wait 2+ Hours (or leave overnight)
If the left and right pressure gauge on the regulator has dropped or is showing 0psi, then it is safe to say you have a leak somewhere in the line. You will need to check all connections with soapy detergent water to locate the leak.
We recommend checking all clamped sections, or if you’re using push in fittings, to ensure they’re not bending or being stretched as this will cause a micro leak.