CO2 Gas Bottle - 2.6kg (Exchange)
PLEASE NOTE: GAS BOTTLES CANNOT BE SHIPPED AND MUST BE COLLECTED IN STORE
Exchange your empty cylinder of any brand of 2.6kg gas bottles for a full one. With a cylinder shut off valve this gas bottle can dispense up to 400 litres of beer. Up to 200L of carbonating and dispensing if used for homebrewing purposes.
- Australian Standard Approved
- Comes with 2.6kg of CO2
- Type 30 thread- Type 30 thread
- Dimensions 47cm high x 14cm diameter
- Black carry handle grip for easy of transport and protection of valve
PRIOR TO USE
We strongly suggest testing your connections prior to leaving the cylinder on.
- Disconnect the gas side of your set up from your kegs.
- Turn on the gas at the black valve
- Turn the grey regulator clockwise until the low pressure side reaches 40psi
- Turn off the black valve at the top of the bottle.
- Wait 2+ Hours (or leave overnight)
If the left and right pressure gauge on the regulator has dropped or is showing 0psi, then it is safe to say you have a leak somewhere in the line. You will need to check all connections with soapy detergent water to locate the leak.
We recommend checking all clamped sections, or if you’re using push in fittings, to ensure they’re not bending or being stretched as this will cause a micro leak.