Brewtools - Unitank
Brewtools Unitanks are fermenters you can ferment, carbonate and serve your beer from. They are pressure rated and offers a lot of functionality.
- Pressure controlled fermentation using a spunding valve.
- Dry hopping with minimal exposure to oxygen.
- Forced carbonation.
- Closed transfer to keg or bottle.
- Use it as a serving tank.
- Yeast harvesting from bottom or top.
- Temperature control using a glycol chiller.
In addition to this, these unitanks offer:
- Built in cooling jacket for easy cleaning and efficient cooling.
- TC 2" Heating element port (accessory) for high temperature fermentation.
- Additional TC ports for accessories.
- PureBlast™ surface inside and out for easier cleaning, lower risk of hidden micro-pore contamination and no need for passivation.