Blichmann Boilermaker - Electric
The electric version adds a 240 volt heating element (so you don't need a burner), with an exclusive low wattage density per inch to prevent the malt laden wort from scorching on the coils. Fitted complete with the 240 volt element & removable power cord.
BoilerMaker – The Best Brewing Kettle. Period.
- Best Construction – Made in America from high quality US stainless steel, single piece seamless construction, and 100% US labor.
- Cleanest Design – Easy to maneuver, showcase appearance, no clutter to get in the way.
- Best Warranty – LIFETIME.
- Best Standard Accessories – Don’t pay extra for a thermometer, dip tub or level gauge. They’re included with the BoilerMaker!
- Best Valve – Disassemble in seconds for cleaning, best flow adjustment, orient in any direction, orientation prevents kinked hoses.
- Best Optional Accessories – Hands down best false bottom for mashing, HopBlocker™, AutoSparge™ and many more all made in the USA.
- Best Handles – Rivet free clean design, cool touch grips, oriented for easy carrying.
- Best Thermometers – Intuitive BrewMometer™ or Bluetooth interactive BrewVision® thermometer.
This fresh design reflects the Blichmann Engineering passion for quality, ergonomics, aesthetics, performance, and simplicity — from such innovations as the stepped bottom, patented Button Louver™ false bottom, patented HopBlocker™, patent pending easy to adjust linear flow valve and snap-in dip tube. From subtle, but essential features like handle orientation for easier carrying, cool touch grips and a lid handle that can be conveniently rested on the kettle or anywhere in the brewery.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom*. We are so impressed with the quality of this kettle that we have given it a limited lifetime warranty!
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the new G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning! The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The G2 linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for brewers. See the graph below for more details! This valve is a customer favorite!
- We've also moved to a sleek brush finish to hide finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking impeccable for years to come. Plus the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- We've even thought of the little touches like changing to an open lip on the top of the kettle that won't trap water when cleaning and drip leaving water stains.
- Blichmann Engineering™ was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with brewers needs at the forefront.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with our unique patented brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience, or upgrade to our interactive wireless BrewVision® thermometer!
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Our exclusive Patented stepped ledge on the bottom of the kettle supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Because of our commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.
28, 38 & 57L pots are single piece American made construction. All kettles 100% assembled in Blichmann's facility in Lafayette, Indiana.